Monday, October 16, 2017

Dream Inspirations



Last week I recorded a dream in my journal I titled, "Two Lions and Two Bears" in honor of the animals in it. I posted a challenge on my Lita Dreaming Facebook page  for anyone to write a story with that title.  While waiting for any responses, I wrote a poem from my dream.

Dreams inspire us to create, to live life with our full heart.

Two Lions and Two Bears
Dream Poem

I saw the man
Open his back door
And release the Black Lion.

Beautiful, beautiful
Beast.

I saw the man
Cross the Street
And release the second Lion.

This Lion,
The Tan Lion
Lived across the street from him.
And he was old.

Two Lions loose.

Should we tell the people?

Beware!

Two Lions
Turn into
Two Bears

Two Bears at the door.

Enter the bears,
We exit,
Through the same door,
With  curtseys.
Into the next room

Until the bears
Enter, again.

The two bears

That were once, two lions.


No comments:

Post a Comment